Harry Potter film

Harry Potter displayAre you going to the new Harry Potter film, or are you planning on taking your students along?  Just look at this fabulous display that one school library assistant at Ecclesbourne School put together to celebrate the release of the film.  School libraries are generally excellent at putting together displays to encourage and celebrate reading – if you have a good example please send it to me so I can add it to the photostream for everyone to enjoy!

One thought on “Harry Potter film

1. Hi! I am a secondary school Teacher/Librarian and recently had the pleasure of creating a display for Sean Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. I was also asked to workshop the Grade 8 learners thrugh the 7 Habits programme during the assembly times for two terms.
    I really love the creativity and innovation that library displays affords me as well as the excitement and enthusiasm it generates around your theme. I try to make my displays interactive in some way or another. In the 7 Habits display there was a computer screen with a selection in inspirational 3-5 mins dvds which the learners could select and watch on their way in or out of the library. Great fun!