Preparing for new 6th form intake

Are you getting resources ready for your new 6th Form intake in September?  If so, you might like to look in the new folder on the right in the Box files, called ‘6th form work for memory sticks’.  This file came out of a discussion around Karen Hans’s article on Heart, and her mention of giving the 6th Form memory sticks full of resources for the upcoming year.  Karen has kindly allowed some of her resources to be uploaded, and others have also contributed their ideas.  Please feel free to use these resources, and to contact me with any others you feel could be included here.  Librarians are amongst the most generous people I know with their resources, usually freely sharing with others, and I would like to thank Karen and others for their generosity in making this resource available to us all.

4 thoughts on “Preparing for new 6th form intake

1. This is brilliant, I’ve just been scouting around for ideas for 6th form induction and this looks really useful. Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!

2. This looked like something I’d really like to use, but I can’t see the box files to look at the resources. Have you deleted them? Or am I just not looking hard enough?

3. If you scroll down the box files you will come to the folder. There are several files in there. The box files are on the front page, top right. Some school computers block this out, so have a look at home too.