LitPick – Read and review new books!

Snip20150707_62LitPick is a site I only found about recently, and it is one I really like the look of.  Although the site is based in the US, it is just as relevant to your keen readers in the UK, or any other country where students are happy to read books in English.   I contacted the people who run the site, just to check that there were no hidden costs, and was reassured that it was completely free to use.  Students can join to review books, which are then sent to them as eBooks  if they live outside of the United States.  Once a student submits a review, it is evaluated by one of their adult underwriters. Feedback on the writing is given, and once the review is approved, the student is able to choose the next title.  Students can sign up to Litpick here.   Students can earn points and badges for good reviews as well as the feedback, which is invaluable.  If you wish to sign up a group of students instead and have an overview on what they write, that is also possible here.  I have spent a little while looking at this and thinking about it, and can see no downside.  Pupils get to read new books, and they are theirs to keep.  Have a look – we all have keen readers who would love to be the first to get their hands on a book!  And, just to make clear, as with everything I post, I do not get any financial reward for posting this.  Enjoy!

One thought on “LitPick – Read and review new books!

1. Thank you for your kind words about LitPick. We all love what we do at LitPick and really appreciate it when we receive such nice feedback about our site and reading/writing program. Thank you again!!
    Gary Cassel
    LitPick co-founder and webmaster